Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Comics!

I've talked time and time again about comics, since it's a topic I'm both familiar with, and interested in. What I never mentioned is, I have many friends who work as freelance comic writers. One of them, Nicolas Villordo asked me to show you, my dear readers, some of his comics. So, after some translations (he's from Argentina, like me) here's a small sample of his work. If you speak spanish, feel free to see his page. If you don't, you could still like it, he appreciates the traffic.
He posts a new comic page every friday, so you might be seeing more of him if I start translating his stuff to english and posting it here.
Did you like it? Hate it? Think it was offensive? Tell me in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the force that motivates me to keep posting. If you liked what you read, please leave a comment, even if you only say 'I liked your post'.